Sharing tips, download, firmware, and applications

How to Guide - Update Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-I800 [p1c] to Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean PAC-Man [Build 1] Custom ROM [Tutorial]

Are you currently the proud owner associated with Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-I800? Me personally provides the tremendous information with regard to Tab SCH-I800 customers. Consistent with ultravioletnanokitty, Android 4. 3. 1 Jelly Bean PAC-Man Develop 1 Custom ROM is actually accessible with regard to Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-I800 p1c. Previously, I‘ve talked about in regards to the tutorial with regard to updating MetroPCS Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530M in order to be able for you to help KitKat 4. 4. 2 using the assist associated with IllusionRom d2mtr. Currently the actual tremendous information is Tab SCH-I800 customers can check PAC-Man Develop 1. Nowadays, it isn‘t potential in order to be able for you to help install Android 5. 0 Lollipop upabout Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-I800. Nowadays, I will be able to discuss in regards to the step-by-step directions with regard to updating Tab SCH-I800 in order to be able for you to help Android 4. 3. 1 Jelly Bean utilizing PAC-Man Develop 1. This really is a legitimate tremendous information with regard to Tab SCH-I800 customers that are bored using the recent firmware.

I‘m hoping which Tab SCH-I800 owners can install PAC-Man Develop 1 simply while not getting any kind of problem when subsequent the actual actions submitted withinside Beneath. Dear Tab SCH-I800 consumer, PAC-Man Develop 1 wants rooted SCH-I800, thus It‘s essential to root Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-I800. Nicely, the important subject is actually CWM recovery installation upabout Tab SCH-I800 prior to installing PAC-Man Develop 1. You are able to do these actions when unlocking Tab SCH-I800 bootloader. You‘ll encounter a few bugs upabout Tab SCH-I800 when installing PAC-Man Develop 1. Me personally recommends which Tab SCH-I800 customers should save their own knowledge prior to installing PAC-Man Develop 1, because there‘s a probability associated with losing just about almost most files through SCH-I800.

Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install PAC-Man [Build 1]. Me will not be responsible if Tab SCH-I800 got corrupted during this process. SCH-I800 battery percentage must be above 92% before following these steps.

How to Install Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean PAC-Man [Build 1] Custom ROM on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-I800 [Tutorial]


Step 1. It is necessary to download PAC-Man [Build 1] for your Tab SCH-I800.

Step 2. Now, it is the time to download Gapps for SCH-I800.

Step 3. It is the perfect time to go to the settings of SCH-I800 and then you have to choose USB debugging.

Step 4. Now, you have to attach SCH-I800 with your computer with the help of USB cable.

Step 5. Once you have successfully attached your Tab SCH-I800, it is necessary to transfer PAC-Man [Build 1] and Gapps ZIP file to SCH-I800 memory card.

Step 6. Now, it is the perfect time to power off your SCH-I800.

Step 7. After switching off SCH-I800, it is essential to remove the USB cable.

Step 8. Now, it is the perfect time to put SCH-I800 into Recovery Mode.

Step 9. Now, it is the time to choose “wipe data/factory reset” on screen.

Step 10. Now, it is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on screen.

Step 11. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” option on SCH-I800 screen and then it is necessary to choose PAC-Man [Build 1] and Gapps ZIP file from SCH-I800 SD card.

Step 12. Now, it is the time to install PAC-Man [Build 1] and Gapps.

Step 13. Now, it is the time to go to the main menu of your phone.

Step 14. Now you have to choose “reboot system now” on screen.

Step 15. It is the time to wait until your phone reboots.

After your Tab SCH-I800 is restarted, you can test PAC-Man [Build 1]. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing PAC-Man [Build 1], then you must share your problem with Me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

How to Guide - Update Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-I800 [p1c] to Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean PAC-Man [Build 1] Custom ROM [Tutorial]