Sharing tips, download, firmware, and applications

How to Guide - Update Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 to Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP FML Custom ROM [Tutorial]


Are you currently waiting in order to be able for you to help install Android 5. 0 upabout Samsung Galaxy Nexus Lollipop GT-I9250? I‘d been designed with awesome information with regard to Nexus GT-I9250 owners. Lollipop AOSP Android 5. 0 Custom ROM FML is actually currently accessible to the Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250. Previously, We revealed the actual actions in order to be able for you to help install CM 12 UnORom upon the HTC Sensation Z710e. Currently the actual superb information could be that the GT-I9250 Nexus owners also can appreciate Lollipop via AOSP FML. I will be able to create the tutorial in order to be able for you to help update the actual Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 in order to be able for you to help Android 5. 0 AOSP Lollipop FML. This really is very a good awesome information with regard to GT-I9250 Nexus owners that are expecting this. 

We hope the owners from the Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 can install Android 5. 0 AOSP Lollipop FML upabout Nexus GT-I9250 simple while not issues when subsequent the actual tutorial submitted beneath. AOSP FML is merely accessible to the Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250. Oh sure, We forgot to write down the owner associated with GT-I9250 should root Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 in order to be able for you to help install AOSP FML. Nexus GT-I9250 wants CWM recovery installation prior to up to date in order to be able for you to help AOSP Lollipop FML. We suggest the GT-I9250 Nexus owners should maintain their own knowledge inside a safe location prior to updating their own GT-I9250, as a result of There‘s the potential of losing all of the knowledge coming from the GT-I9250. Nicely, you need to install Nexus GT-I9250 USB drivers in your PC prior to connecting the actual Nexus GT-I9250 by it. Or else, your own PC won‘t have the ability to identify GT-I9250. 
Right listed below will be the actions which you should use in order to be able for you to help install Lollipop via AOSP FML upabout Nexus GT-I9250. I will be able to not really end up being accountable when the GT-I9250 will get damaged whilst becoming up to date in order to be able for you to help Android 5. 0 AOSP by way of FML. GT-I9250 battery degree ought to be higher than 76% prior to subsequent the actual actions.

How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP FML Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 [Tutorial]


1. First, you have to download Lollipop AOSP FML Custom ROM for Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250.

2. Now you have to download Gapps for Nexus GT-I9250.

3. Go to the settings of your Samsung Nexus GT-I9250 and enable USB debugging.

4. Now you have to connect your Samsung Nexus GT-I9250 with your PC via USB cable.

5. After connecting your Samsung Nexus GT-I9250, you need to transfer Gapps and AOSP FML ZIP file to the SD card of GT-I9250. Then, switch it off.

6. Remove the USB cable from your Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.

7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from Samsung Nexus GT-I9250 main menu.

8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250.

9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your Samsung Nexus GT-I9250 and then search for Gapps and AOSP FML ZIP file from the SD card of GT-I9250. Then, install them.

10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your Samsung Nexus GT-I9250 and choose “reboot system now” option.

Now you have to wait until your Samsung Nexus GT-I9250 reboots. You can eat Jackfruit until your GT-I9250 reboots. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy Lollipop on Nexus GT-I9250 via AOSP FML. If you are having any issue while installing AOSP FML, then you can share your issue with me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

How to Guide - Update Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 to Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP FML Custom ROM [Tutorial]