Sharing tips, download, firmware, and applications

How To Guide - Update Verizon Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500 to Android 4.4 KitKat CyanogenMod 11.0 [Unofficial] Custom ROM [Tutorial]

Are you currently using Verizon Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500? i am provides a good exciting information with regard to Fascinate SCH-I500 customers. Consistent with Unjustified Dev, Android 4. 4 KitKat CyanogenMod 11. 0 Unofficial Custom ROM is actually accessible with regard to Verizon Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500. Recently, I‘ve revealed the actual tutorial with regard to updating T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Uteazineersuohydrates Vibrant SGH-T959 in order to be able for you to help KitKat 4. 4. 4 using SlimKAT 9. 0. Currently the actual exciting information is Fascinate SCH-I500 customers can check CyanogenMod 11. 0 Unofficial. Nowadays, I will be able to discuss in regards to the actions with regard to updating Verizon Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500 in order to be able for you to help KitKat 4. 4 using CyanogenMod 11. 0 Unofficial. This really is very a good exciting information with regard to Fascinate SCH-I500 owners that are bored using the recent firmware. 

I‘m hoping which Verizon Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500 owners can install CyanogenMod 11. 0 Unofficial simply while not facing any kind of problem when subsequent the actual actions submitted withinside beneath. Dear Fascinate SCH-I500 consumer, CyanogenMod 11. 0 Unofficial wants rooted Fascinate SCH-I500, thus It‘s essential to root Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500. Dear buddy, the actual important factor is actually CWM recovery installation upabout Fascinate SCH-I500. Nicely, you are able to do these duties when unlocking Fascinate SCH-I500 bootloader. Dear, you‘ll encounter a few bugs upabout Fascinate SCH-I500 when installing CyanogenMod 11. 0 Unofficial. I am recommends which Fascinate SCH-I500 customers should save their own files prior to installing CyanogenMod 11. 0 Unofficial, because there‘s a probability associated with losing just about almost most files through Fascinate SCH-I500. The actual essential factor is actually Fascinate SCH-I500 USB driver installation in your desktop. 

Here are the actual actions utilizing which you‘ll install CyanogenMod 11. 0 Unofficial. I will be able to not really end up being accountable in case Fascinate SCH-I500 received corrupted throughout the installation associated with CyanogenMod 11. 0 Unofficial. SCH-I500 battery degree should be higher than 78% prior to subsequent these types of actions.

How to Install Android 4.4 KitKat CyanogenMod 11.0 [Unofficial] Custom ROM on Verizon Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500 [Tutorial]


Step 1. First, you have to download CyanogenMod 11.0 [Unofficial] for Verizon Samsung Fascinate Step SCH-I500.

Step 2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Fascinate SCH-I500.

Step 3. Simply, go to the settings of Fascinate SCH-I500 and then you must tap USB debugging option.

Step 4. After activating it, you have to attach Fascinate SCH-I500 with your PC with the help of USB cable.

Step 5. Once you have successfully connected your Fascinate SCH-I500, you must transfer CyanogenMod 11.0 [Unofficial] and Gapps ZIP file to SCH-I500 memory card.

Step 6. After transferring CyanogenMod 11.0 [Unofficial] and Gapps, you have to switch off SCH-I500.

Step 7. After switching off Fascinate SCH-I500, simply disconnect the USB cable.

Step 8. Now you have to put your Fascinate SCH-I500 into Recovery Mode.

Step 9. After putting Fascinate SCH-I500 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from SCH-I500 main menu.

Step 10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on SCH-I500.

Step 11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Fascinate SCH-I500 screen and then search for CyanogenMod 11.0 [Unofficial] and Gapps ZIP file from SCH-I500 memory card.

Step 12. Simply install CyanogenMod 11.0 [Unofficial] and Gapps on SCH-I500.

Step 13. After installing Gapps and CyanogenMod 11.0 [Unofficial], you must go to Fascinate SCH-I500 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.

Step 14. Now you have to wait until your Fascinate SCH-I500 reboots.

After your Verizon Fascinate SCH-I500 is rebooted, that you would be able to experiment CyanogenMod 11.0 [Unofficial]. Pricey friend, if you are having any challenge whilst putting in CyanogenMod 11.Zero [Unofficial], then that you may share your quandary with Me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

How To Guide - Update Verizon Samsung Fascinate SCH-I500 to Android 4.4 KitKat CyanogenMod 11.0 [Unofficial] Custom ROM [Tutorial]