Sharing tips, download, firmware, and applications

How To Guide - Update Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 to Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP Alpha Custom ROM [Tutorial]


Are you ready to put in Android 5.0 Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190? I'm comes with an exciting news for Samsung Galaxy S III Mini GT-I8190 owners.Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP 5.0 Alpha customized ROM is now to be had for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190. Beforehand, I released the steps for putting in AOSP 5.Zero on Nexus 7 (2013) LTE. Now the exciting information is that Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 owners can also experience Lollipop through AOSP Alpha. I'm goes to put up the academic for updating Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 to Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP Alpha customized ROM. It's particularly an powerful information for S3 Mini GT-I8190 owners who're waiting for it.

I hope that Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 owners can be in a position to install AOSP Alpha on S3 Mini GT-I8190 simply without needing any situation after studying the educational posted in under. AOSP Alpha is available only for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190. Oh yes, I forgot to jot down that S3 Mini GT-I8190 house owners will ought to root Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 in an effort to set up AOSP Alpha. S3 Mini GT-I8190 desires CWM recuperation installation before being updated to AOSP Alpha. I'm recommends that S3 Mini GT-I8190 homeowners ought to store their data in a safe situation earlier than updating their S3 Mini GT-I8190, as there is a danger of losing all knowledge from S3 Mini GT-I8190. Well, you ought to install S3 Mini GT-I8190 USB driver on your computer for earlier than connecting S3 Mini GT-I8190 with it. Or else, S3 Mini GT-I8190 will not be famous with the aid of your computer.

Below are the steps utilizing which that you may install Lollipop through AOSP Alpha. I can't take any responsibility if S3 Mini GT-I8190 got damaged while being up-to-date to Android 5.Zero by way of AOSP Alpha. GT-I8190 battery degree have got to be above seventy four% earlier than following these steps.

How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP Alpha Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S III Mini GT-I8190 [Tutorial]

Step 1. First, you have to download Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP Alpha for your S3 Mini GT-I8190.
Step 2. Now you have to download Gapps for S3 Mini GT-I8190.
Step 2. Go to the settings of your S3 Mini GT-I8190 and enable USB debugging.
Step 3. Now you have to connect your S3 Mini GT-I8190 with your PC via USB cable.
Step 4. After connecting your S3 Mini GT-I8190, you need to transfer Gapps and AOSP Alpha ZIP file to the SD card of S3 Mini GT-I8190. Then, switch it off.
Step 5. Remove the USB cable from your S3 Mini GT-I8190 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.
Step 6. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from S3 Mini GT-I8190 main menu.
Step 7. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on S3 Mini GT-I8190.
Step 8. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your S3 Mini GT-I8190 and then search for Gapps and AOSP Alpha ZIP file from the SD card of GT-I8190. Then, install them.
Step 9. Now you have to return to the main menu of your S3 Mini GT-I8190 and choose “reboot system now” option.
Now you have to wait until your S3 Mini GT-I8190 restarts. You can drink a glass of horlicks until your GT-I8190 restarts. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy AOSP Alpha on S3 Mini GT-I8190. If you are having any difficulty while installing AOSP Alpha, then you can use the comment section to share your issue with Me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

How To Guide - Update Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I8190 to Android 5.0 Lollipop AOSP Alpha Custom ROM [Tutorial]