Sharing tips, download, firmware, and applications

How To Guide - Update Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Resurrection Remix 5.3.2 Custom ROM [Tutorial]

Are you currently utilizing Samsung Galaxy Uteazineersuohydrates And GT-I9001? Nowadays, I will be able to discuss a good exciting information along with Uteazineersuohydrates And GT-I9001 customers. According tonilac8991, Android 5. 0. two Lollipop Resurrection Remix 5. 3. two Custom ROM is actually currently accessible with regard to Samsung Galaxy Uteazineersuohydrates And GT-I9001. Recently, I‘ve revealed the actual tutorial with regard to updating Samsung Galaxy Be aware 4 SM-N910P in order to be able for you to help Lollipop 5. 0. two utilizing AICP alpha. Currently the actual exciting information is Uteazineersuohydrates And GT-I9001 customers can check Resurrection Remix 5. 3. two. Currently, I will be able to discuss in regards to the actions with regard to updating Samsung Galaxy Uteazineersuohydrates And GT-I9001 in order to be able for you to help Lollipop 5. 0. two utilizing Resurrection Remix 5. 3. two. This really is very a good exciting information with regard to Uteazineersuohydrates And GT-I9001 owners that are bored using the recent firmware. 

I‘m expecting which Samsung Galaxy Uteazineersuohydrates And GT-I9001 owners can install Resurrection Remix 5. 3. two easily while not facing any kind of problem when subsequent the actual actions submitted withinside beneath. Dear Uteazineersuohydrates And GT-I9001 consumer, Resurrection Remix 5. 3. two wants rooted Uteazineersuohydrates And GT-I9001, thus It‘s essential to root Uteazineersuohydrates And GT-I9001. Dear buddy, the actual essential factor is actually CWM recovery installation upabout Uteazineersuohydrates And GT-I9001. Nicely, you are able to perform these duties when unlocking Uteazineersuohydrates And GT-I9001 bootloader. Dear, you‘ll encounter a few bugs upabout Uteazineersuohydrates And GT-I9001 when installing Resurrection Remix 5. 3. two. I am recommends which Uteazineersuohydrates And GT-I9001 customers should save their own individual paperwork prior to installing Resurrection Remix 5. 3. two, because there‘s a probability associated with losing just about almost most paperwork through Uteazineersuohydrates And GT-I9001. The actual essential factor is actually Uteazineersuohydrates And GT-I9001 USB driver installation in your desktop. 

Here are the actual actions utilizing which you‘ll install Resurrection Remix 5. 3. two. I will be able to not really end up being accountable in case Uteazineersuohydrates And GT-I9001 received damaged throughout the installation associated with Resurrection Remix 5. 3. two. GT-I9001 battery degree should be higher than 74% prior to subsequent these types of actions.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Resurrection Remix 5.3.2 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 [Tutorial]

Step 1. First, you have to download Resurrection Remix 5.3.2 for S Plus GT-I9001.


Step 2. Now you need to download Gapps for your S Plus GT-I9001.


Step 3. Simply, go to the settings of S Plus GT-I9001 and then you must tap USB debugging option.


Step 4. After activating it, you have to attach S Plus GT-I9001 with your PC with the help of USB cable.


Step 5. Once you have successfully connected your S Plus GT-I9001, you must transfer Resurrection Remix 5.3.2 and Gapps ZIP file to S Plus GT-I9001 memory card.


Step 6. After transferring Resurrection Remix 5.3.2 and Gapps, you have to switch off S Plus GT-I9001.


Step 7. After switching off S Plus GT-I9001, simply disconnect the USB cable.


Step 8. Now you have to put your S Plus GT-I9001 into Recovery Mode.


Step 9. After putting S Plus GT-I9001 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from S Plus GT-I9001 main menu.


Step 10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on S Plus GT-I9001.


Step 11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on S Plus GT-I9001 screen and then search for Resurrection Remix 5.3.2 and Gapps ZIP file from S Plus GT-I9001 memory card.


Step 12. Simply install Resurrection Remix 5.3.2 and Gapps on S Plus GT-I9001.


Step 13. After installing Gapps and Resurrection Remix 5.3.2, you must go to S Plus GT-I9001 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.


Step 14. Now you have to wait until your S Plus GT-I9001 reboots.


After S Plus GT-I9001 is rebooted, you can test Resurrection Remix 5.3.2. Dear friend, if you are having any issue while installing Resurrection Remix 5.3.2, then you can share your difficulty with Me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

How To Guide - Update Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Resurrection Remix 5.3.2 Custom ROM [Tutorial]