Sharing tips, download, firmware, and applications

How To Guide - Update Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 to Android 5.0 Lollipop LiquidSmooth [Nightly] Custom ROM [Tutorial]

Are you currently utilizing Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535? Nowadays, I will be able to discuss a superb information along with S3 SCH-I535 customers. Consistent with mtb3000gt, Android 5. 0 Lollipop LiquidSmooth Nightly Custom ROM is actually accessible with regard to Verizon Samsung Galaxy Uteazineersuohydrates III SCH-I535. Recently, I‘ve revealed the actual tutorial with regard to updating Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket SGH-I727to Lollipop 5. 0. two utilizing ParanoidAndroid AOSPA. Currently the actual excellent information is S3 SCH-I535 customers can check LiquidSmooth Nightly. Currently, I will be able to discuss in regards to the actions with regard to updating Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 in order to be able for you to help Lollipop 5. 0 utilizing LiquidSmooth Nightly. This really is very a superb information with regard to S3 SCH-I535 owners that are bored using the recent firmware. 

I‘m expecting which Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 owners can install LiquidSmooth Nightly easily while not facing any kind of problem when subsequent the actual actions submitted withinside beneath. Dear S3 SCH-I535 consumer, LiquidSmooth Nightly wants rooted S3 SCH-I535, thus It‘s essential to root S3 SCH-I535. Dear buddy, the actual essential factor is actually CWM recovery installation upabout S3 SCH-I535. Nicely, you are able to perform these duties when unlocking S3 SCH-I535 bootloader. Dear, you‘ll encounter a few bugs upabout S3 SCH-I535 when installing LiquidSmooth Nightly. I am recommends which S3 SCH-I535 customers should save their own paperwork prior to installing LiquidSmooth Nightly, because there‘s a probability associated with losing just about almost most paperwork through S3 SCH-I535. The actual essential factor is actually S3 SCH-I535 USB driver installation in your desktop. 

Here are the actual actions utilizing which you‘ll install LiquidSmooth Nightly. I will be able to not really end up being accountable in case S3 SCH-I535 received damaged throughout the installation associated with LiquidSmooth Nightly. SCH-I535 battery degree should be higher than 94% prior to subsequent these types of actions.
How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop LiquidSmooth [Nightly] Custom ROM on Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-I535 [Tutorial]

Step 1. First, you have to download LiquidSmooth [Nightly] for Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535.

Step 2. Now you need to download Gapps for your S3 SCH-I535.

Step 3. Simply, go to the settings of S3 SCH-I535 and then you must tap USB debugging option.

Step 4. After activating it, you have to attach S3 SCH-I535 with your PC with the help of USB cable.

Step 5. Once you have successfully connected your S3 SCH-I535, you must transfer LiquidSmooth [Nightly] and Gapps ZIP file to S3 SCH-I535 memory card.

Step 6. After transferring LiquidSmooth [Nightly] and Gapps, you have to switch off SCH-I535.

Step 7. After switching off S3 SCH-I535, simply disconnect the USB cable.

Step 8. Now you have to put your S3 SCH-I535 into Recovery Mode.

Step 9. After putting S3 SCH-I535 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from S3 SCH-I535 main menu.

Step 10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on S3 SCH-I535.

Step 11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on S3 SCH-I535 screen and then search for LiquidSmooth [Nightly] and Gapps ZIP file from S3 SCH-I535 memory card.

Step 12. Simply install LiquidSmooth [Nightly] and Gapps on S3 SCH-I535.

Step 13. After installing Gapps and LiquidSmooth [Nightly], you must go to S3 SCH-I535 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.

Step 14. Now you have to wait until your S3 SCH-I535 reboots.

After S3 SCH-I535 is rebooted, you can test LiquidSmooth [Nightly]. Dear friend, if you are having any issue while installing LiquidSmooth [Nightly], then you can share your difficulty with Me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

How To Guide - Update Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-I535 to Android 5.0 Lollipop LiquidSmooth [Nightly] Custom ROM [Tutorial]