Sharing tips, download, firmware, and applications

How To Guide - Update Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 [SaberMod] Custom ROM [Tutorial]

Nowadays, I am can discuss the tremendous information along with Verizon Samsung Galaxy Be aware 2 SCH-I605 customers. Consistent with wilson3q, Android 5. 0. 2 Lollipop CM12 SaberMod Custom ROM is actually currently accessible with regard to Note 2 SCH-I605. Recently, I‘ve revealed the actual tutorial with regard to updating Barnes & Noble Nook Pill in order to be able for you to help Lollipop 5. 0 using CM12 acclaim. Currently the actual tremendous information is Note II SCH-I605 customers can check CM12 SaberMod. Currently, I will be able to discuss in regards to the actions with regard to updating Samsung Galaxy Be aware II SCH-I605 in order to be able for you to help Lollipop 5. 0. 2 by way of CM12 SaberMod. This really is a legitimate tremendous information with regard to Note II SCH-I605 owners that are bored using the recent firmware. 

I‘m expecting which Note II SCH-I605 owners can install CM12 SaberMod easily while not facing any kind of problem when subsequent the actual actions submitted withinside beneath. Dear Be aware II SCH-I605 consumer, CM12 SaberMod wants rooted Note II SCH-I605, thus It‘s essential to root Be aware II SCH-I605. Dear buddy, the actual essential factor is actually CWM recovery installation upabout Note II SCH-I605. Nicely, you are able to perform these duties when unlocking Note 2 SCH-I605 bootloader. Dear, you‘ll encounter a few bugs upabout Be aware II SCH-I605 when installing CM12 SaberMod. I am recommends which Be aware II SCH-I605 customers should save their own individual paperwork prior to installing CM12 SaberMod, because there‘s a probability associated with losing just about almost most paperwork through Be aware II SCH-I605. The actual essential factor is actually Note II SCH-I605 USB driver installation in your desktop. 

Here are the actual actions using which you‘ll install CM12 SaberMod. I will be able to not really end up being accountable in case Note II SCH-I605 received damaged throughout the installation associated with CM12 SaberMod. SCH-I605 battery degree should be higher than 78% prior to subsequent these types of actions.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 [SaberMod] Custom ROM on Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II SCH-I605 [Tutorial]

Step 1. First, you have to download CM12 [SaberMod] for Note II SCH-I605.

Step 2. Now you need to download Gapps for your Note II SCH-I605.

Step 3. Simply, go to the settings of Note II SCH-I605 and then you must tap USB debugging option.

Step 4. After activating it, you have to attach Note II SCH-I605 with your PC with the help of USB cable.

Step 5. Once you have successfully connected your Note II SCH-I605, you must transfer CM12 [SaberMod] and Gapps ZIP file to Note II SCH-I605 memory card.

Step 6. After transferring CM12 [SaberMod] and Gapps, you have to switch off Note II SCH-I605.

Step 7. After switching off Note II SCH-I605, simply disconnect the USB cable.

Step 8. Now you have to put your Note II SCH-I605 into Recovery Mode.

Step 9. After putting Note II SCH-I605 into Recovery Mode, you have to activate “wipe data/factory reset” option from Note II SCH-I605 main menu.

Step 10. Now you must select “wipe cache partition” option on Note II SCH-I605.

Step 11. Now you must select “install zip from SD card” option on Note II SCH-I605 screen and then search for CM12 [SaberMod] and Gapps ZIP file from Note II SCH-I605 memory card.

Step 12. Simply install CM12 [SaberMod] and Gapps on Note II SCH-I605.

Step 13. After installing Gapps and CM12 [SaberMod], you must go to Note II SCH-I605 main menu and select “reboot system now” option.

Step 14. Now you have to wait until your Note II SCH-I605 reboots.

After Note II SCH-I605 is rebooted, you can test CM12 [SaberMod]. Dear friend, if you are having any issue while installing CM12 [SaberMod], then you can share your difficulty with Me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

How To Guide - Update Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SCH-I605 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM12 [SaberMod] Custom ROM [Tutorial]