Sharing tips, download, firmware, and applications

How to Guide - Update AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CyanideL V-1.5 Custom ROM [Tutorial]


Are you currently waiting around to install Android 5. 0. two Lollipop with WITH & Capital t Observe two SGH-I317? We consists of fantastic news intended for WITH & Capital t Observe two SGH-I317 proprietors. Relating rogersb11, Android 5. 0. two Lollipop CyanideL V-1. 5 Tailor made RANGE OF MOTION has been launched intended for WITH & Capital t Samsung Universe Observe two SGH-I317. Before, We placed some sort of tutorial to install CM12 trltespr in Dash Samsung Universe Observe several BC-N910P. Today the actual incredible news will be that the proprietor Observe two SGH-I317 can certainly get pleasure from Lollipop 5. 0. two CyanideL V-1. 5. I will publish the actual ways in order to replace the actual WITH & Capital t Samsung Universe Observe two SGH-I317 in order to Android 5. 0. two Lollipop CyanideL V-1. 5. This specific can be a great news intended for users Observe two SGH-I317 which is anticipating the item.

I really hope that the proprietors from the WITH & Capital t SGH-I317 Observe two should be able to install the actual V-1. 5 CyanideL very easily with no difficulties immediately after following the tutorial placed below. CyanideL V-1. 5 available for WITH & Capital t SGH-I317 Observe two. Oh yea of course, We did not remember to post that the proprietor must remove SGH-I317 WITH & Capital t Samsung Universe Observe two SGH-I317 to install CyanideL V-1. 5. WITH & Capital t SGH-I317 Observe two requires CWM restoration set up prior to up to date in order to CyanideL V-1. 5. I suggest in which the owner of the actual WITH & Capital t SGH-I317 Observe two must come back his or her particular documents within a risk-free place prior to bringing up-to-date all of them SGH-I317. You have to install the actual WITH & Capital t SGH-I317 Observe two USB people in Glass windows or Mac pc pc prior to linking the actual SGH-I317. This will likely make it possible for your personal computer to understand the actual WITH & Capital t SGH-I317 Observe two a person.

Listed below are the actual ways used to install Lollipop via CyanideL V-1. 5. We are not responsible if the SGH-I317 receives broken as soon as getting up to date in order to Android 5. 0. two CyanideL V-1. 5. SGH-I317 electric battery stage need to be above 78% prior to following the ways.

How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CyanideL V-1.5 Custom ROM on AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317 [Tutorial]

1. First, you have to download Lollipop 5.0.2 CyanideL V-1.5 Custom ROM for AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317.

2. Now you have to download Gapps for AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317.

3. Go to the settings of AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 and enable USB debugging.

4. Now you have to connect AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 with your PC with the help of USB cable.

5. After connecting your AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317, you need to transfer Gapps and CyanideL V-1.5 ZIP file to the SD card of SGH-I317. Then, switch it off.

6. Remove the USB cable from your AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.

7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 main menu.

8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317.

9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 and then you have to install Gapps and CyanideL V-1.5 ZIP file from the SD card of Note 2 SGH-I317.

10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 and choose “reboot system now” option.

Now you have to wait until your AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 restarts. After it is rebooted, you can enjoy CyanideL V-1.5. If you are having any issue while installing CyanideL V-1.5, then you can share your issue with me




0 comments:

Post a Comment

How to Guide - Update AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CyanideL V-1.5 Custom ROM [Tutorial]