Sharing tips, download, firmware, and applications

How to Guide - Root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 [Tutorial]


Hello buddy Are you wondering how to root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317? on this occasion I will help you in eradicating Note 2 SGH-I317. I will discuss about the steps to root Note 2 SGH-I317. I will take the help of the CF-Auto-Root sghi317 for rooting Note 2 SGH-I317.

I hope that you will be able to eradicate Note 2 SGH-I317 you use CF-Auto-Root sghi317 safe without facing a problem after reading the step-by-step instructions posted below.

Note 2 SGH-I317 warranty will disappear once rooted with CF-Auto-Root sghi317. Unfortunately Note 2 SGH-I317 owners, SGH-I317 factory restrictions will also be removed after rooted with CF-Auto-Root sghi317.dan I recommend that users Note 2 SGH-I317 should backup their data before rooting SGH-I317.

Here are step-by-step tutorial for rooting Note 2 SGH-I317. Well, I will not be responsible if the SGH-I317 broken while being rooted with CF-Auto-Root sghi317. SGH-I317 battery level should be above 71% before following the steps of rooting.


How to root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317 [Tutorial]

1. First you have to download CF-Auto-Root sghi317 for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 on your PC.

2. Now you have to download Odin to root your Note 2 SGH-I317.

3. Now you need to put AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 into download mode using these steps:
  • Turn off AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317.
  • Push your SGH-I317 volume down key and home key simultaneously.
  • Push your Note 2 SGH-I317 Power key at the same time while pushing the Home button and volume down button.
  • Push your SGH-I317 volume up key again after watching a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and attach your SGH-I317 with your PC with the help of USB cable.

5. You can watch a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after attaching your SGH-I317 with your PC.

6. Now you need to extract the ZIP file of CF-Auto-Root sghi317 on your computer downloaded in STEP 1.

7. Once you have successfully extracted the CF-Auto-Root sghi317 ZIP file, you have to click “PDA” in Odin and click “.tar.md5″ file.

8. Now you have to choose the “Start” option in Odin after selecting “Re-Partition” and “Auto-reboot” options to start Note 2 SGH-I317 rooting process.

9. Your AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 will be restarted after completion of the rooting process.

Now you can enjoy ROM on SGH-I317. If you are experiencing any difficulty while rooting AT&T Note 2 SGH-I317 with CF-Auto-Root sghi317, then you may share your issue with me.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

How to Guide - Root AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 [Tutorial]