Sharing tips, download, firmware, and applications

How to Guide - Update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9195 to Android 5.0 Lollipop Unofficial CyanogenMod 12 ROM

Hello friends on this occasion I come with good news and will answer from all the waiting and the cold to install Android 5.0 on Samsung Galaxy S4 Lollipop Mini GT-I9195 you,

If it's really you have been in a very appropriate place, because here I will be ready to assist you in installing Android 5.0 Lollipop Unofficial CM12 Custom ROM on S4 Mini GT-I9195 you.

On the day Today, I will talk about the Unofficial CM12 ROM specifically designed for S4 Mini GT-I9195.

so now is the perfect time for the Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-I9195 S4 owners. I will write the following step-by-step using that you can update the S4 Mini GT-I9195 to Android 5.0 Lollipop through Unofficial CyanogenMod 12 ROM. Really, it is great news for the S4 GT-I9195 Mini owners who are bored with the old firmware.


In this tutorial very easy I hope that you will be able to install the official new CM12 ROM on your S4 GT-I9195 Mini LTE easily without experiencing any problems after reading the steps below

Well, it is a popular custom ROM available for the Mini GT-I9195 S4. I forgot to say that S4 Mini users should eradicate their S4 Mini GT-I9195 to install Unofficial CM12 ROM. Another thing is that the CWM recovery is also required to be installed on the S4 Mini GT-I9195 before updating to Android 5.0 Lollipop through Unofficial CM12 ROM.

You should save your important contacts in a safe place before updating S4 Mini GT-I9195 to Android 5.0 Lollipop through Unofficial CM12. Unfortunately S4 Mini GT-I9195 users, you must install the GT-I9195 USB drivers on your computer for a successful connection between your GT-I9195 and PC. If not, you S4 Mini version will not be recognized by your PC.

Here are the steps that you can use to install Android 5.0 Lollipop through Unofficial CM12 on S4 Mini GT-I9195.
Warning: This tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9195 . Do not try this guide on other Android devices. Admin is not responsible quest for any damage caused your mobile phone
Prerequisites:
The official firmware will restore all existing data to the admin suggest to make a backup of your data before proceeding to avoid uncomfortable situations like bootloop fix.

1. Backup your device data. You can follow the main guidelines of our reserves.
2. Make sure your device has at least 60% battery power.
3. You already have USB Driver Installed for Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9195 on your PC.Download USB Driver
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you will not be able to transfer files between the PC and the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9195 . Please follow its alloys click here 

How to Install Android 5.0 Lollipop Unofficial CyanogenMod 12 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE GT-I9195 [Tutorial]

Step 1. First, you have to download Android 5.0 Lollipop Unofficial CM12 ROM for your S4 Mini GT-I9195.

Step 2. Now you have to download Gapps for S4 Mini GT-I9195.


Step 3. Go to the settings of your S4 Mini GT-I9195 and enable USB debugging.


Step 4. Now you have to connect your S4 Mini GT-I9195 with your PC via USB cable.

Step 5. After connecting your S4 Mini GT-I9195, you need to transfer Gapps and Unofficial CM12 ROM ZIP file to the SD card of your S4 Mini GT-I9195. Then, switch it off.

Step 6. Remove the USB cable from your S4 Mini GT-I9195 and then you have to put it into Recovery Mode.

Step 7. Now you have to choose “wipe data/factory reset” option from S4 Mini GT-I9195 main menu.

Step 8. Now you have to choose “wipe cache partition” option on S4 Mini GT-I9195.

Step 9. Now you have to choose “install zip from SD card” on your S4 Mini GT-I9195 and then search for Gapps and Unofficial CM12 ZIP file from the SD card of your S4 Mini GT-I9195. Then, install them.

Step 10. Now you have to return to the main menu of your S4 Mini GT-I9195 and choose “reboot system now” option.


Well Now you will need to wait until your S4 Mini GT-I9195 restarts. You can relax for a few minutes until your S4 Mini GT-I9195 restarts. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy Lollipop Unofficial CM12 ROM on GT-I9195. If you are facing any difficulty while installing the unofficial CM12, then you can share your problem with me via the comment section. serandroid will solve your Unofficial Lollipop CM12 installation problem. [Via: XDA]




0 comments:

Post a Comment

How to Guide - Update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9195 to Android 5.0 Lollipop Unofficial CyanogenMod 12 ROM